Be a Volunteer
The Freedom Community Project currently has over 100 volunteers. The people who volunteer are the lifeblood of our organisation and many of the services and events we provide could not be accomplished without their time and dedication.
Volunteering can lead to many positive outcomes in your life. It can enable you to get out of the house and meet new people, improve your skills and help you back into employment. The role of a volunteer can also build your self-confidence and improve your mental health. But most importantly you can help others improve their lives and build a better future. If you would like to become a volunteer at the Freedom Community Project, please click the button below.
Become a Supporter
Freedom relies heavily on its generous monthly supporters. These supporters enable Freedom to continue to support people in real need. All gifts, no matter how big or small, make a real impact on the lives of struggling people. By donating as little as £5 a month you will be helping to provide:
- Housing support for Homeless People
- A debt support worker
- Benefits workers to help people get the right benefits they need
- People to stand by clients in tribunals or in court
- Professional advisors to journey with clients on a long-term basis
- Training for volunteers
- Places for people to meet, breaking social isolation
- Administration to help all our centres remain open
- The facilities to help us to make sure no one in poverty goes without support
Please download our standing order form HERE and hand it in at your bank. You can also send the Gift Aid declaration back to us if you are a UK tax-payer.
Or donate online by clicking the button below.